Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Layering

From now on I'm going to write my posts in English too for my lovely foreign readers:)
Today's outfit: layering.
Add a skirt to your favourite pair of pants, preferably a knitted one. As accessories I wore a burgundy bag and a leopard print scarf. The black buckled shoes are from last season but it seems they are IN this season too:)

De azi înainte voi scrie și în engleză pentru dragii mei cititori străini:)
Ținuta de azi: straturi.
Adaugă o rochie perechii tale preferate de pantaloni, de preferință una tricotată - pentru sezonul rece.
Ca accesorii am purtat o geantă vișinie și o eșarfă cu print de leopard. Chiar dacă botinele acestea sunt de anul trecut, se pare că sunt în trend și anul acesta - se poartă cataramele:)
Enjoy!:)




Pants: Bershka, Dress: H&M, Coat: H&M, Shoes: Bershka, Scarf: Bershka

2 comments:

  1. Love your shoes ^^ I think I'm a bit obssesed when it comes to shoes, maybe because it's really hard for me to find some for myself.

    A handbag matching your hair color? I see what you did there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe:)Well it's not the only one matching my hair color:)
      Thank you!:D

      Delete