Monday, March 18, 2013

Luxury Milan

Yesterday I understood what luxury means...I had the chance to smell it and taste it :)
All kinds of perfumes, colours and tastes...lovely bags, crazy colours, big brands. 
La Rinascente is the most luxurious shopping mall in Milan. It has the most expensive items I've ever seen.
And I'm so in love with the Moschino bags!!
The weather was not friendly at all, it was such a cold and rainy day...Still, I was so happy to be in the center of Milan again. 
We visited the Duomo di Milano, such an impressive Cathedral.
Talking about the italian style, I wore a really nice beret that made me look like a genuine painter :)

Ieri am inteles ce inseamna luxul...am avut ocazia sa-l simt...cu totul :)
Parfumuri de toate felurile, culorile si gusturile...genti grozave, culori nebune, branduri mari.
La Rinascente este cel mai luxos mall din Milano. Are cele mai scumpe produse pe care le-am vazut.
Si m-am indragostit de gentile Moschino.
Vremea nu a fost prietenoasa deloc; ploaie, frig...Totusi m-am bucurat sa ma aflu iar in centrul orasului.
Am vizitat Domul, o cladire impresionanta. Am prins si slujba, foarte interesant a fost.
In ceea ce priveste stilul italian, am purtat o bereta foarte simpatica care m-a facut sa ma simt ca un adevarat pictor milanez.































No comments:

Post a Comment