Monday, September 2, 2013

The Black Ones

And the simple ones I would say. I just fell in love with this kind of boots. All the ones I've seen were very expensive, some of them totally unaffordable.
Lucky me, I found a pair that is just perfect for my style at Deichmann. They are very comfy and totally match my way of dressing. They remind me of that indie pop old school style.
I just can't wait to show you my latest outfits with my new favourite pair of shoes :)

Negri și simpli, pentru mine sunt pantofii perfecți. Am pus ochii pe ei de ceva vreme, dar toți pe care i-am văzut erau scumpi, unii chiar inaccesibili.
Mă consider norocoasă că am găsit o pereche asemănătoare la Deichmann; asemănătoare dar exact pe gustul meu, este perechea potrivită stilului abordat de mine. Genul acesta de gheată îmi aduce aminte de vechile ținute indie pop.
De abia aștept să vă arăt ultimele combinații vestimentare cu noua achiziție :)





 







No comments:

Post a Comment